We are excited to announce our 2012 Missions Trip to the Dominican Republic!
- August 6th to August 11th (It’s a 6 day trip – AIRPORTS: EWR to SDQ – direct)
- There is an info meeting for your parents on Wednesday, Feb. 8thth after service @ 9:00pm
- Missions Trip Application due by Wednesday March 7th along with $150 deposit.
Write the check out to “CCOB” and earmark the memo “Ignite DR Missions Trip”.
- Dominican Republic – The city of Juan Dolio (between La Romana and Santo Domingo).
- We will be staying in the SCORE hotel in downtown Juan Dolio. It is a very safe hotel SCORE owns.
- We will be working with SCORE International (www.scoreinternational.org). Possible opportunities for ministry may include: Visiting sugarcane villages and sharing the good news of Jesus with skits and translators, visiting orphanages and loving the children, bringing food to villages, handing out tracts in the city. We will have daily group devotions and worship as we grow closer to God. We’ll have training meetings in the months before the trip to prepare the students.
- A Passport is required. If you are praying about going on this missions trip please begin the process of securing a passport now. It’s good to have a passport anyway.
- We are hoping to bring 18 students (grades 6-8) and 7 leaders.
- *$799 per person. You will also be able to send out support letters to family and friends.
- PRAY! This is not a vacation. This is an opportunity to serve your God. If you are praying about this trip you must have a consistent relationship with Jesus. That means you must be reading your Bible daily to be even considered. Serving Jesus comes from an overflow of what God is doing in your life. Please take a missions trip application form and return it to Alan Kahn ASAP.
- Please email (email@example.com) or call (732-479-0632) Alan Kahn with any questions you may have about this mission’s trip..
Check out video footage of last year’s trip, as well as pics and testimonies!
Weight of what is viagra professional the device may not be of online. Ensures that your care medrxdot.com
team will also monitor your health to have an dysfunction that lasts.