- August 5th to August 11th (6 day trip – AIRPORTS: EWR to SDQ – direct)
- Missions Trip Applications are due on Wednesday, April 27th w/$150 deposit (Write the check out to “CCOB” and earmark the memo “Ignite DR Missions Trip”)
- Dominican Republic – Staying in Juan Dolio (20 mins from Santo Domingo)
- We are staying at the Los Marlins Hotel (same hotel CCS Seniors used)
- We are coming alongside Jay Munoz, a former SCORE International missionary. He currently heads up various discipleship ministries across multiple villages. Our goal is to aid him by spending time at those churches (all in safe locations), doing very light construction like painting and putting up wire fencing, helping to feed a village, and helping him share the gospel.
- We will have training meetings to prepare students for each of these activities.
- A Passport is required. If you are praying about the trip, you should begin the passport application process.
- We what to bring 12 students (grades 6-8) and 6 leaders.
- $1150 per person. We highly recommend sending out support letters to help.
- PRAY! This trip will have lots of fun, but it’s serious business. Serving Jesus is what we are commanded to do in the Bible, and doing that in this way requires some commitment. Make sure you are reading the Bible daily to get ready. That’s how service flows best. You can fill out an application form and return it to Brian Higgins by the appropriate date.
MORE INFO? “You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (732-479-0632) Brian Higgins with any questions you have about this year’s trip.